<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7234665\x26blogName\x3dThree+men,+a+little+lady+and+me...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://margiegoodyear.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://margiegoodyear.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2872776288454607241', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Leslie

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am not ignoring you... I listen too your message on my phone daily... but when the peace in the calm of the storm arrives it is always way past when you would have been in bed... or I go to phone you and realize three hours later- ten things later-that I haven't called...

Can't wait for you to come... and have now have decided to take two weeks of vacation to celebrate the time we have together... yes I am a nut case! I can defiantly pick you up from the airport! Get ready for a day of shopping, coffee and fun!

By the way how much stuff can you take back? I am very sure Lori could do with a care package!

I will call :)

  1. Blogger Lori said:

    Maybe you could just come home with her?

  1. Blogger Leslie said:

    no worries. I am sooo looking forward to it and wish I had more time. I will leave extra room because it is Lori and she is worth it.

Leave A Comment